Friday, April 18, 2008

Baby Lyla is finally here!

I thought I had better get on here while Leslie and Lyla are both fast asleep recovering, and post a few pics of our new little girl. Leslie and Lyla are both doing great. Lyla was delivered yesterday afternoon at 1:14, after five hours of labor. Leslie did great; she was quite the trooper, I was proud of her. I guess I had better give the final stats, as is usually everyone's first question: 7 pounds 4 ounces - 20 inches long. We couldn't be happier, she is just beautiful.

7 comments:

bowman family said...

Congratulations!!! We are so happy for you guys. She is so sweet. Look at all that hair that Leslie gets to style:)

Hatch Family said...

She is the cutest! Congrats again guys!

sandy said...

she is beautiful. I am Ashley's mom and I know how excited she has been for you guys. Have a wonderful new time with your baby.

Marshall said...

Well... I guess we better stay away from you guys for a while -- she is so darn cute that Marshall is WAAYYY baby hungry!

Lyla really is amazing. You guys are so lucky to finally have her here! What a blessing that all went well and that you guys are doing great!

We are so happy for you both, actually... all 3 of you! What a cute little family! Let us know if you need anything!

Jami said...

Congratulations you two she is beautiful and glad that everything went well. I'm excited to see that you have a blog so I can keep up on what is happening with you. Your welcome to look at ours if you'd like: www.pauljamifamily.blogspot.com
Hopefully we'll see you guys in the summer. Take Care

Jill said...

YEAH! Congratulations you two! We're so happy for you. She is so beautiful, all of that hair! I'm so happy she made it and I hope Les is feeling okay. Love to you!
Brad & Jill

Lisa said...

Congratulations to you both! She is so beautiful! We are so excited for your family. Let us know if you need anything. Love the Fishers