Thursday, August 16, 2007

Visiting The Cedarnole

On our way home we were able to visit our grandparents. We were able to go up to Arbon Vally Idaho and see the "Old Farm House" it was great I haven't been up there in about 10 years. It was just like I remembered it, everything down to the smell (Grandma is always cooking something good). Ryan has heard a lot about the Cedarnole and now he finally has seen it. Why would he be so interested in the Cedarnole? Yes it is because my Dad and Grandpa have told him that they have seen some pretty "Big Bucks" up there. Grandpa and Grandma took us on a tour and we were able to see my Great Grandma Zella's house. That is the first time I have ever seen it but it is in great condition and my Grandparents still own it. We were able to see the wheat being harvested and it is so amazing to see the big machines go through the wheat. How they know what to keep and what to through our I will never know. Daniel came with us and it was so nice to have him along. We had fun driving up to Island Park with him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, It was sure great to spend some time with you visiting the grandparents and up at the Cabin. This is a fun little blog you have. Thanks for sharing it.
Daniel

cristelle amber said...

Hey Leslie, Good job on your blog. Your little family is so cute :o) Thanks for doing my hair today I love it! You always do such a good job! Joes grandmas name is Zella too. WOW! You best be posting lots of things on here, I'll be checking it frequently.
Cristelle