Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Summer Fun


Ryan and I were in Utah for the summer. We had a lot of fun and went on some fun little get-a-ways. Our last stop before we came back home was to Island Park and Yellowstone National Park with my family. It is nice to be home but it is always sad to be away from family. I am doing more with Prive now and loving it. I went to a education class in Vegas and learned some fun haircuts. Ryan has buck fever and it is only getting worse as the fall moves closer. He has already gone looking for whitetail deer and there are more hunting and outdoor magazines around the house than I know what to do with. All in all we are doing great and loving life. Remember love kills all bitterness. xoxo until next time.

1 comment:

-jonny said...

Nice blog guys! We started one a while back, but haven't done anything with it since. In fact, I don't even remember the address. :)