Monday, October 27, 2008

Hi everyone, yes I am finally updating my blog. I have a very nice friend (Ashley) who helps me out, She also took these CUTE pictures of Lyla for me. We have all been doing well and Lyla is growing up so fast. She now says da-da and if you can imagine dad was very proud. I guess if I get to have most of the neat experiences first Ry can have this one. lol Lyla is sitting up and rolling over really well now and she is always such a happy girl. I am so blessed to have her in my life and I love being a mom. We went to Greenbluff on Saturday with some friends and that is where Ashley took the pictures. Lyla has slept in our room until a few days ago and it has been a little hard for me to let her sleep in the other room even though she sleeps better. Silly mom I know. I have to check on her all the time I am such a nerd. i don't know what I am going to do when she goes to school, I will probably be that dorky mom the can't leave, crying in the corner. boo hoo. My brother Brent is coming home from his mission on the first of November and I am so excited for him to meet Lyla. Lyla ate green beans today for the first time and she did very well no gagging or any funny faces. Well I know I am bad at blogging so I will do my best to be better but no promises. xoxo hugs and kisses xoxo


















A few others








11 comments:

Hatch Family said...

She is so stinkin' cute! Glad you finally posted :-)

cristelle amber said...

she is getting so big! you are a great mom. i think everyone feels that way. we are all dorks!

i haven't seen you in FOREVER. I am really looking forward to seeing you in a couple weeks!

Jami said...

I've been waiting for some pictures! She's such a cutie and getting so big. Those pictures are so cute I love them. Hopefully we'll be seeing you guys at Christmas!

Kambria said...

Yay you finally put some pictures on here!!!! What a cute little pumpkin she is. We need to do something soon.

The Robot Writes said...

Oh my heck you updated your blog. I quit checking cause you never posted. Haha. Anyway, I'm glad to see some pics of Lyla, shes too cute. I want you to show me how to make a tutu and those bows. Tessa says 'Happy Halloween Lyla'.

Lisa said...

Leslie, she is such a doll! Its so fun to see updates. I miss you and all the other ladies in Spokane.

Ashley said...

Yay!! I am so proud of you for updating! These pictures are to DIE for...especially the one at the very top of your blog. I LOVE them. Lyla has changed a LOT since I last saw her...she just gets cuter and cuter! Miss you.

Unknown said...

Les! We LOVE the pics! You are a great blogger. We can't wait to see you guys for the holidays, make sure we get some your time while you're here. Miss you guys!

Nicole said...

Wow, that is one cute girl. Tommy thinks she looks like Ryan's dad.

Sessions said...

Leslie
Well it is so fun to find your blog and see your cute family. It looks like things are going well and just wanted to say Hi!

Camie said...

Hello Leslie!
I hope you do not mind me peeking at your blog. It has been forever! Anyways, your little girl is adorable--- so cute! We have a private blog as well, so just send me your email and I can send you an invite :)
Hope all is going well!
Camie (Evans) Sunderland
(camiesund@gmail.com)
P.S. Do you remember Las Vegas junior year... I just thought about that :)