Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Yeah, we know, it's been a while since we actually updated this blog thingy. Leslie asked me to throw on a few new pics of our little girl. So here you go.


She is a literal ball of energy; the girl won't hold still. If she is awake, then she is getting into something.




A few pics from last fall that I thought were blog-worthy.



We thought this picture of Lyla and her cousin Jaylee was hilarious, so we framed it and gave it to my mom for Christmas.


Lyla said to send this picture specifically to her Uncle Ty. I'm not sure why?



Family pictures with Leslie's family over the holidays.

The mullet is awesome, I know.



I figured that most people probably check this blog to see how my hunts went last fall (sarcasm intended); so since I am the one doing the update, I'll embarrass Leslie and post a picture of my Washington Whitetail (and a moose shed that Lyla found and wanted to pose with the other day).




7 comments:

Hatch Family said...

Way to step up and take control of the blog Ryan! :-) Cute Lyla!!!

Kambria said...

Ryan you are such a great blogger!!! We need to get together again soon!

The Robot Writes said...

Finally! When you move back here you better be blogging every day to make up for your lack of blogging over the past year. Ryan, I can't believe Leslie didn't cut your mullet before the family pics, looks like you won. You should have gone for the perm in it though, that would have greatly enhanced the look. Lyla's cute as ever, can't wait for you to get down here for good.

Leslie said...

Leslie your little girl is so cute and I can't believe how fast she's growing!!

Anonymous said...

Hurray for you Ryan! We love these photos . . . keep them coming.

Anonymous said...

真爱旅舍视频聊天 , 真爱旅舍视频聊天 , 真爱旅舍视频聊天 , 真爱旅舍视频聊天 , 真爱旅舍视频聊天 , 真爱旅舍视频聊天 , 真爱旅舍视频聊天 , 真爱旅舍视频聊天 , 真爱旅舍视频聊天 , 真爱旅舍视频聊天

Anonymous said...

午夜聊天室你懂的 , 聊天室哪個黃免費你懂 , 真人秀午夜聊天室 , 午夜秀場聊天室 , 多人視頻 , 視頻裸聊多人聊天室 , 多人寶貝視頻聊天室 , 午夜真人視頻聊天室 , 午夜激情免費聊天室 , qq視頻夫妻秀